If you’re reading this, then you probably want to know how to submit a guest post to our blog. Well, you’ve come to the right place! Just keep reading for all the details.
We love receiving guest posts from talented writers out there. If you have a great idea for a post, we’d be more than happy to consider it. Just follow these guidelines to submit your post proposal. Thanks.
Please know that it’s important to adhere to the editorial process.
1) Accurate and factual: Only submit factual, well-researched content. If it’s not, it won’t get accepted, unfortunately.
2) Drafting: Make sure it’s well-written, actionable, to the point, and error-free. Review your article for grammar, spelling, and style mistakes.
3) Educational and entertaining: Make reading more interesting to keep your audience’s attention with more engaging content. The output tone should be witty, funny, or otherwise engaging enough that readers want more!
4) Plagiarism: We cannot accept plagiarized content. Make sure it is written by you and is not published anywhere. Once it’s live on our site, you can republish it on your own blog or other websites – just add a short disclaimer at the end to state that it first appeared on the dutable.com, with a link back to the original post.
5) Images: Include multiple screenshots and images that clearly and visually convey what you’re writing about. Make your text come alive.
6) Content length:The perfect length for your article is a minimum of 900 words, depending on the type of content you are looking to produce.
7) Links:One link in the author bio (Preferably LinkedIn Profile) and one contextual link — a follow link to your blog or website. No more links please unless approved on request by our editors. We hate to spam our readers.
If you are sure your article meet the above seven (7) points, send your article to email@example.com