If you’re reading this, then you probably want to know how to submit a guest post to our blog. Well, you’ve come to the right place! Just keep reading for all the details.
We love receiving guest posts from talented writers out there. If you have a great idea for a post, we’d be more than happy to consider it. Just follow these guidelines to submit your post proposal. Thanks.
Please know that it’s important to adhere to the editorial process.
1) Accurate and factual: Only submit factual, well-researched content. If it’s not, it won’t get accepted, unfortunately.
2) Drafting: Make sure it’s well-written, actionable, to the point, and error-free. Review your article for grammar, spelling, and style mistakes.
3) Educational and entertaining: Make reading more interesting to keep your audience’s attention with more engaging content. The output tone should be witty, funny, or otherwise engaging enough that readers want more!
4) Plagiarism: We cannot accept plagiarized content. Make sure it is written by you and is not published anywhere. Once it’s live on our site, you can republish it on your own blog or other websites – just add a short disclaimer at the end to state that it first appeared on the dutable.com, with a link back to the original post.
5) Images: Include multiple screenshots and images that clearly and visually convey what you’re writing about. Make your text come alive.
6) Content length:The perfect length for your article is a minimum of 900 words, depending on the type of content you are looking to produce.
7) Links:One link in the author bio (Preferably LinkedIn Profile) and one contextual link — a follow link to your blog or website. No more links please unless approved on request by our editors. We hate to spam our readers.
If you are sure your article meet the above seven (7) points, send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
5 thoughts on “Write for US”
Actually i have write a post for you and send it @email@example.com
please check it and let me know weather it is qualified or not.
Reading your article helped me a lot, but I still had some doubts at the time, could I ask you for advice? Thanks.
I would love to be a guest writer for your website.
Wordle Today is a puzzle game that has the potential to keep users hooked to it, especially those who like to explore and
add new words to their English vocabulary. Wordle Today took the world by storm when it launched, and has kept players glued .