A nonprofit organization operating in 29 countries, we work with enterprising men and women in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses and industries. By linking people to information, capital and markets, we have helped millions to create lasting prosperity for their families and communities. TechnoServe has earned a 4-star rating from independent evaluator Charity Navigator for the last 10 years, placing us in the top 1 percent of all its rated nonprofits.
Total price must include all taxes and fees in Rwandan Francs (RWF), and should be expressed in a per unit basis, based on the needs listed in below.
Description of required Tubing (ibihoho)
- Quantity: 4,325kg
- Material: Plastic (Polyethylene)
- Roll Width: 17Cm
- Thickness: 0.04 Cm
NB: A quotation which do not comply with the above conditions will not be considered, submission of quotation: Please submit your quotation in PDF format to: RW-Info@tns.org clearly indicating in the subject line: “Tubing (ibihoho)” by May 18th, 2022 at 5:00PM Rwandan Time.
Selection will be based on price, Compliance to specifications, quality and Delivery time of Tubing (ibihoho) items, and vendor experience.
The LPO will be awarded to the bidder that receives the highest score as set out in the criteria below.
|Selection Criteria||Score 100%|
|Compliance to specifications||20|
|Delivery Time/Product Quality||30|
|Price of items||40|
The currency of the bid will be in Rwanda Francs (RWF) and will be inclusive of all
Required documents for eligibility Assessment
The following documents are required;
- A letter of submission of the tender correctly filled, signed and sealed.
- Company profile including physical business address and postal address on a company letterhead
- Business registration certificate
- Evidence of business registration and a valid RRA tax clearance certificate
- Valid RSSB clearance certificate
- Price schedules going by the itemized descriptions.
- Proof of EBM use
- At least three (3) recommendation letters of similar contract execution
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Request for Quotes is not and shall not be considered an offer by TechnoServe.
- All responses must be received on or before the date and time indicated on the RFQ. All late responses will be rejected.
- All unresponsive quotes will be rejected.
- All quotes will be considered binding offers. Prices quoted must be valid for entire period provided by respondent.
- All procurement will be subject to TNS contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding.
- TNS reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation or cancel the procurement process at any time, without assigning any reason, and shall have no liability to any vendors submitting RFQs for such rejection or cancellation of the procurement.
- TNS reserves the right to accept all or part of the quotation when awarding the purchase order/contract.
- All information provided by TNS in this RFQ is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time and all bidders will be provided with notification of any changes. TNS is not responsible or liable for any use of the information submitted by bidders or for any claims asserted therefrom.
- TNS reserves the right to require any bidder to enter into a non-disclosure agreement.
- The bidders are solely obligated to pay for all costs, of any kind whatsoever, which may be incurred by bidder or any third parties, in connection with the Response. All Responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of TNS, subject to claims of confidentiality in respect of the Response and supporting documentation, which have been clearly marked confidential by the bidder.
FORM/CONTENT OF RESPONSE
All quotations shall:
- Be in the English language.
- Contain detailed cost in Rwanda Francs(FRW), with applicable Tax/Charges clearly identified, and provided against each of the categories of services described in the above description.
- Provide requested payment terms and conditions.
- Describe the qualifications, experience and capabilities of the firm in providing the type of services being request by this RFQ.
- Provide at least 3 references for similar procurements with a description of the work done and the dates performed.
- Include a contact name, email address, and telephone number to facilitate communication between TNS and the vendor.
- A brief outline of the company and services offered, including:
- Full legal name, jurisdiction of incorporation, and address of the company
- Full legal name and country of citizenry of company’s President and / or Chief Executive Officer and / or all other officers and senior managers of the company
- Year business was established
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Questions regarding this request should be addressed to RW-Info@tns.org, and must be received no later than May 16th, 2022. Responses to questions will be distributed to all interested parties no later than May 17th, 2022.
- Responses to the RFQ should be addressed to the attention of Ben Bizinde, Country Programs Manager at RW-Info@tns.org and no later than May 18h, 2022.
End of RFQ