INES as an Institute of Applied Sciences and its characteristics
Since its creation in 2003, INES chose following experts’ recommendations and the surrounding communities’ orient its teachings to Applied Sciences. By applied we mean that all the taught sciences at INES are applied to the population daily problems, seeking to propose answers to them
Ruhengeri Institute of Higher Education (INES-Ruhengeri) is calling for applications for the following vacant position:
Position: Department of Computer Sciences
Three (3) Ph.D. holders in Computers Science Software Engineering, One (1) Ph.D. holder in Library management, and Three (3) Master’s holders in Information Science and Library Management.
Minimum job requirements
- A Ph.D./Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering, information systems with a minimum of 2 years of practical experience in software development, technology solution development;
- Strong in electronic systems, embedded firmware, and hardware development, security for pervasive computing, including wireless sensor networks, cloud, edge, and fog computing, energy efficiency, and security for IoT devices as well as;
- Strong in IoT/Cloud development, data visualization, and Image processing.
- Must be ethical with good moral values, tolerant, clear understanding of pedagogy teaching proficiencies, ready to nurture high-school students into responsible citizens;
- While applying, submit the signed recommendation of an accomplished job/activity/task of designing and developing a large and complex system/application with a URI, address to access that live system;
- Provide evidence of a published research paper related to software development;
- Should be proficient in the English language with strong writing, listening, reading, and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Detailed Curriculum Vitae with proof of required working experience, certified copies of the degrees, a copy of national identity card or passport, certificates, and any other useful documents with an application letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of INES-Ruhengeri should be submitted electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com or physically via the Central Secretariat of INES-Ruhengeri not later than Friday, May 27, 2022, at 5:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via the website of INES-Ruhengeri (www.ines.ac.rw).
Done at Musanze on April 25, 2022.
Fr. Dr. HAGENIMANA Fabien