Conglomerate Associate – We are into exportation of agricultural produce and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Our business is looking for a talented and qualified Logistics Manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for all supply chain management duties including selecting carriers, researching shipping methods, assessing budgets, and organizing storage.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate strong attention to detail in order to oversee daily 4 to and logistics employees. In addition to having excellent organizational skills, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of logistics and inventory systems.
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Interested candidates should possess OND, HND or Degree qualification with 0-2 years work experience.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
NGN50,000 – 110,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.