Metro Agrofood Processing Limited is a subsidiary of Efficacy Construction Company. This subsidiary is responsible for the agricultural section of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Locations: Ogun and Osun
As a Farm Supervisor, you are expected to:
- Make policy decisions.
- Budget and maintain accurate financial records.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards.
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases.
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets.
- Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery.
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer.
- Organise sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment, crops and agricultural products.
- Handle paperwork and keep administrative records
- Recruit, train/instruct and supervise farm workers.
- Make sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- OND in Agricultural related courses.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with related agricultural / farm work experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants are to state position and location applied for. Either as “Farm Supervisor Osun State” or “Farm Supervisor Ogun State”
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2021.