Afrobeatsglobal is a subsidiary of Creatrix Empire Limited, a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services. Afrobeatsglobal is your music, entertainment, news and fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she is in charge of representing a company across social channels as the sole voice of the brand.
- They respond to comments, compile campaigns and create content.
- These experts provide organizations with the guidance needed to enhance their online presence with clear goals like: “improve website traffic” or “optimize brand awareness,” social media managers grow your business through social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We are looking for a Social media manager that can:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define and report on most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content and accounts.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
- Attend educational trainings.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Adhere to rules and brand guidelines.
- Report to Senior Management
- Recruit and manage the social media marketing team for your organization
- Manage change and adopt social media into your organizational culture
- Work with other branches of marketing in your company to integrate social media with all marketing.
- Write editorial content
- Create and upload videos
- Work with copywriters and a designer to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Manage and train interns in the team.
- Create budgets for your social media activities
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 6 years experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Experience of managing website content.
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- NGN600,000 – 660,000 Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th October, 2020.