A Microcredit Institution is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Gusau, Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company.
- Sourcing for possible clients.
- Manage the sales of products in a professional manner.
- Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales and revenue.
- Strictly follow compliance policy and ensure all company and business unit policies, procedures and processes are followed.
- Participate in all meetings and trainings as required
- Create awareness for the company’s products.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information
- Carry out other deliverables as assigned by Team lead.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team work
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position as subject
Application Deadline 31st October, 2020