Sneakers Home Limited – We are involved in the real estate sector, which includes but not limited to land acquisition, surveying, home building e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Officer
- Conducting job evaluation surveys
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs.
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes.
- Ensuring employees receive statutory required training.
- Designing and assessing training programmes.
- Delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Compiling and presenting information
- Implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes
- A minimum of BSc and at least 1 year of experience.
- Basic knowledge of MS office.
- The skillset of a training officer is required.
- Ability to work efficiently and under little or no supervision.
- Standard communication skill set.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th November, 2020