Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a key food spices and Seasonings manufacturing company with factory headquarter in Onitsha but with depots and dealers pan-Nigeria and West Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are currently looking for a dynamic, vibrant and a good team player to join our team.
Accountant is the one who will:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis, KPI analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance
- Handle the preparation and monitoring of budget, profitability analysis and financial projections
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of monthly management accounts
- Handle the preparation, administration and reconciliation of company’s account payables and receivables
- Monthly monitoring and review of business practices and propose necessary improvements to minimize company’s Tax liability within limits allowed under the law
- Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business departments as required.
- ACCA OR ACA
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline
- The person must have worked in a manufacturing/FMCG industry for at least 5 years
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an accountant
- Must be a good team player.
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Develop standards for operation and maintenance of QA / QC laboratories compliant to GLP requirements.
- Develop and maintain sampling & testing program for Incoming materials, Work-in- process controls, finished product testing and release protocols.
- Handling customers complain
- Set-up & control Laboratory operations related to physical, chemical, microbiological & Packaging Quality parameters.
- Coordinate quality requirements for new products, new formulations and cost optimization initiatives.
- Conduct process validation & stability studies for all product lines.
- Monitor and maintain the compliance to ISO systems & Standards.
- Training and development of the team
- Control change management in product and process and conduct risk assessment of the same.
- Effective implementation of supplier quality assurance program/vendor development.
- Coordinate with R&D, Procurement and central quality for establishing specifications and standards related inputs, process controls and finished products.
- Investigate complaints and implement CAPA
- Maintain quality and regulatory compliance in order to successfully pass through inspections and internal & external audits.
- Maintain Quality Data Management & MIS systems
- Monitor & control site GMP practices in conjunctions with peer functions.
- B.Tech in Food Tech / B.Sc. Chemical Science or Chemistry / B.Sc. Microbiology with Packaging Technology as additional qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years’ Experience in Production and Quality industry with thorough processes understanding
- QA, QC, GMP and food safety requirements
- Hands on experience in food and packing material analysis.
- Experience in implementing quality management systems
- Relevant professional Certifications (ISO certifications)
- Strong analytical skills & Knowledge of Laboratory instrumentation
- Ability to conduct quality failure investigations
- Good knowledge of HACCP
- Knowledge of and experience in handling NAFDAC requirements
- Ability to effectively manage a team of QC Officers
- Knowledge of B2B business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For Enquiries, Call – 08120796570
Application Deadline 20th October, 2020.