GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Identify business opportunities by enlisting quality prospects and evaluating their potentials.
- Sell services by establishing contacts and developing professional relationship with prospects.
- Consign shipments from various customers on a daily basis.
- Generate invoices for customers and recovery of all receivables within the management approved credit period.
- Generate periodic reports as may be required by Management.
- Servicing and growth of existing accounts within the allotted territory.
- Identify products improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trend, market activities, and competitors.
You’ll be perfect for the role if you have the following:
- 2+ years of work experience in sales with a successful track record of achieving new business targets for innovative technology companies
- Good knowledge of Logistics and Supply chain operations
- Proficiency in formulating and executing business development strategies including proposal development activities.
- A consultative approach to sales, ideally developed through a background encompassing both high-level account management and new business development.
And we are delighted to have team members who show the following qualities:
- You collaborate with team members and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are adaptable, enjoy prospecting challenges and delivering results
- You are calm under pressure and maintain a diplomatic manner even when being challenged
- You can communicate well, both verbally and in writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply