Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a major player in the Upstream and Downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry, is currently seeking innovative, passionate and solution-driven professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas)
Job Type: Full Time
- We require the services of a Sourcing Officer who has a deep knowledge and experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment, and can always liaise with the clients and the vendors.
- Estimate and establish cost parameter and budget for purchase
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND qualification in Procurement and Logistics, Management and Engineering courses.
- Must be very proactive and efficient
- Good knowledge of computer e.g Excel, Word, Corel draw etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced in sourcing on-line for commodity and oil and gas equipment
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as sourcing or procurement position
- Have the ability to think and process outside the box
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas) and Location” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th November, 2020.