Livestock Feeds was established in 1963 by Pfizer as a subsidiary to the pharmaceutical business which had been introduced to Nigeria few years earlier. Following importation of exotic milking cows and hybrid chickens into the country by Germans, Dutch and later Americans, the need to provide health and nutritional products led to creating Animal Health division and then the Feed division. The first mill of 5MT/hr was installed at Ikeja in 1963, followed by Aba 1964 and Kaduna in 1965 with 4MT and 3.5MT per hour capacity respectively. Accelerated growth in urban and sub-urban population and demand for poultry meat and egg impacted positively on the feed business leading to phenomenal growth in Livestock Feeds business nationally. The impressive performance propelled upgrade of the milling output to 10MT/hr automatic machines at Ikeja, Aba and then Benin between 1983 and 1985. Kaduna was given a 6MT\hr back-up mill. The era of boom also witnessed the establishment of Franchise business marketing system. With installed capacity of 40MT\hr single shift and network of 12 franchise millers, Livestock Feeds was the dominant brand and benchmark in the industry. At peak of business the company had 55% of the market share.
In 1996-97 Pfizer divested its interest in Livestock Feeds and its interest was acquired by Adset Ltd through an M.B.O.
Later, First Capital Trust Limited was engaged as Turnaround Managers in 2005 as First Capital Trust Limited replaced Adset as the Core investor in the newly invigorated company. Also Cashcraft Asset Management became the second largest shareholder
- Positioned as balanced ration for pullets and chicks intended for breeding stock from Age 0 to 8 weeks.
- High in Energy for quick Chicks development and Growth
Aquamax Fish Feed
- Excellent Performance attested to by Fish farmers.
- Excellent packaging, available in many sizes
- Balanced Ration for your Laying birds of all ages.
- Formulated with the choicest natural quality and wholesome materials for quality egg size, colour, shell & shelf Life
- Balanced ration for young birds between age of 9 – 18 weeks.
- Formulated to support gradual & proper endocrinal & physiological development of growing birds
Contains balanced amino acid profile of Lysine, Methionine & Cystine needed to support the dynamic turn-over & growth of structural & protective tissues in young chicks
- A wonderful feed for finishing your Broilers till Market time.
- Formulated to meet the energy demand of your Broilers at this age.
1, Henry Carr Street, Ikeja,
Tel: +234 (0) 807 728 1600
Aba Mill Operation
12, Industrial Layout, Aba,
Jos Mill Operation
12, Zawan Roundabout, Jos,
ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS HERE FOR A ONE-TIME FEE OF N1,000 ONLY, CONTACT US VIA EMAIL ON email@example.com OR VIA WHATSAPP ON +234 816 438 6816