Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the implementation of the Company’s strategic plan and steering its
• Provide direction in establishing sound policies and strategies for
efficiency and accountability.
• Analyze and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of all existing and
future-investment projects, current and future market needs, competition and
• Ensure optimal deployment of the Company resources including financial and
• Maintain state of the art technology; benchmarking leading-edge practices;
leading commitment to quality services. .
• Evaluate results on customer services and representing the company to major
• Identify best practices in the project development and improve internal
systems with an eye towards reducing project delivery time, cost, quality
improvement and meeting customers’ expectations
The applicant should be a holder of a Degree in relevant field with proven
track record of management and leadership skills of not less than four (4)
years in a senior management position. Should have experience in general
management as well as real estate projects development and management. Computer
literacy and knowledge of investments analysis is essential. Postgraduate qualifications
will be an added advantage.
Terms: The position is based on three (3) years contract renewable upon
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Candidates with right qualifications and experience, should apply in strict
confidence and submit the application to the under mentioned address enclosing
application letter, curriculum vitae (CV), certified relevant certificates and
three (3) names of referees by 16th November 2015.
shortlisted candidates will be contacted• for interview.
The Director of Legal Services,
PPF Pensions Fund,
11th Floor PPF House,
Samora Avenue Morogoro Road,
P. O. BOX 72473,
DAR ES SALAAM