1. Tubular Bandage: It is used to dress injured joints and fingers
2. Roller Bandage: To help keep dressing right at its place.
3. Elastic Bandage: It is used to create localized pressure.
4. Double-Spica Bandage: It is used on thigh injuries.
5. Compression Bandage: It is used to protect injuries on one’s hands e.g. fingers.
6. Hallus Valgus Bandage: it helps to keep big toe aligned and held in place and also used for post-operative trauma or for wound care treatment.
7. Paste Bandage: It is used to treat atopic eczema.
8. Strip Bandage: It is used for any small wound on a flat surface.
9. Fingertip Bandage: It is used for fingertip, to wrap around the finger.
10. Butterfly Closure Bandage: It is used to pull both side of a cut back together to promote healing and prevent infection.
11. Donot Bandage: It is used to put pressure around impale object without putting pressure on the object itself.
12. Pressure Bandage: It is described as a contorming gauze roll bandage that contain an inner layer of porous cotton to be applied to a wound site to hold it in place.
13. Sterile Burn Sheet Bandage: They are non-woven, and are made of laminated tissue fibre that provide a sterile environment. They are used to prevent infection without sticking to the burned area. Used as a wet or dry dressing.
14. Steri-Strips Bandage: They are used in place of stitches and they are great to close superficial wounds until you can get to place where you can receive stitches.
15. Tensor Bandage: They are elastic stretch bandages that provide compression and a controlled pressure. Metal clips hold them in place, great to stop bleeding.
16. Eye Patch Bandage: They are placed over wounded eye wrapped around the head. It is a good way to hold it place.
17. Spiral Reverse Turn Bandage: It is used to bandage the lower forearm and the calves.
18. Figure Eight Wrap Bandage: It is used for joint such as the knee and elbow.
19. Orthopaedic Bandage: It is used for rectifying bone damages and dislocations
20. Liquid Bandage: It is a topical skin treatment for minor cuts and sores.