Day Service sites
- 9am to
3pm, Monday to Friday
cover staff who will be going onto maternity leave in the near future or have
been seconded to another site temporarily, so permanent contracts will not be
We are looking for someone with:
1. Manual handling skills
2. Excellent communication skills to support people both verbal and non-verbal
3. Basic IT skills
4. Behaviour management skills
5. Punctuality, reliability and flexibility
6. Flexibility & team oriented
7. A strong commitment to workplace safety
8. Must attend staff meetings
9. Drivers licence – Driving company vehicles for the purposes of transporting
10. First Aid certificate (or willingness to obtain)
11. Certificate III – Disabilities (or willingness to obtain)
1. Actively sourcing activities and building relationships in the community to
provide access to achieve service user program and social activities.
2. Support service users in their individual choices, developing the skills and
abilities goals they have identified.
3. Actively supporting service users to be involved in the life of their
4. Writing reports
5. Liaising between families, services users, community and Flintwood.
6. Assist and support service users to live independently.
7. Promoting inclusion by supporting service user participation in the
8. Upholding the human rights of service users.
9. Assist and support service users with personal care.
10. Operate equipment to facilitate mobility and personal care.
If you enjoy a challenge and the desire to gain additional skills and experiences
through working in a supportive team, here is an opportunity for you to do so.
02 9630 1777
P.O Box 2501