Oversee day to day smooth and safe operations of flights.
• Place catering orders based on booked loads to meet passenger needs/expectations cost effectively;
• Plan tasks and assign them to ensure efficient and smooth operations;
• Monitor operations/activities handled by staff/handling agents to enhance efficient service delivery and maintain schedule integrity;
• Liaise with other service providers to ensure safe operations and on time departure;
• Prepare pre/post flight departure reports for records maintenance and performance analysis;
• Brief/Debrief flight crew to establish smooth flight operations;
• Handle the ships papers / dip mail CAT 1 bags
MAIN WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Directly responsible to: Station Manager/ Corporate Security Manager
• Supervision of: Customer Services Agents, Aircraft Loaders / All Security Agents and contracted watchmen and Security agents
• Functional relationships with: Other Managers
• External : Government, Industry Stakeholders, Ground Handling Companies, Other Airlines
• Education and Experience
• High School education
• 3 years experience in Airport Handling Operation / the Travel Industry.
• Experienced planning and managing human and materiel resources.
• Customer service experience hospitality/airline industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of airport services and cargo operations.
• Commercial acumen with an overall knowledge of airline operations.
• An excellent command of the English and/or language (written and verbal) is essential.
• Process oriented
• Knowledge of IATA recommendations to airlines / travel agencies for selling in the market
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to Senior Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is 20th March 2012 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
Senior Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport – Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Note: RwandAir is an equal opportunity employer.