• Participate in the design to formulate and agree the commercial and quality objectives and development
(short, medium and long term) of the range of RwandAir Products and Services within the designated region;
• Identify new sales opportunities and take steps to implement them for new revenue streams;
• Develop and service trade partners to maximize loyalty and revenue generation;
• Undertake overall responsibility and accountability for the management, control and administration of RwandAir assets, fiscal and marketing policies in the country and within the region;
• Build and maintain country-wide relationships with Government Departments, Regulatory Authorities, Commercial Organisations, Third Party Suppliers and Contractors and ensure conformity with local and international legal requirements, conventions, policies, procedures and regulations;
• To monitor and recommend pricing levels in the country to maximize yield and revenue;
• Maintain the overall administrative and budgetary control of the country station;
• Provide adequate and timely feedback to head office on achievements/deficiencies/market trends/ challenges with recommendation and insights on issues;
• Perform other duties that may be assigned by superiors.
MAIN WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
• Directly responsible to: Senior Manager- Passenger Sales
• Supervision of: All staff working for RwandAir in Burundi
• Functional relationships with: All senior managers
• External : Government and Industry stakeholders
Education and Experience
• University Degree in business field especially in Marketing.
• At least 5 years of working experience in airline business in sales.
• Having occupied management positions for at least 2 years
• Fluent in English and French
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines without close supervision
• Ability to compile neat weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to Senior Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is 20th March 2012 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
Senior Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport – Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Note: RwandAir is an equal opportunity employer.