Application processes and timescales:
• The fourth round of funding is now open for applications.
• Applications must be made through the applicant’s Head of Department who will act as sponsor for the candidate.
The following application materials should be submitted:
• A completed application form (available to download below).
• A signed letter from your home Head of Department (as sponsor), summarising the applicant’s principal achievements.
• A signed letter from the Head of Department of the host institution confirming their willingness to participate in the scheme.
Applications should be made through the candidate’s Heads of Department who will act as sponsor for the applicant. The applicant should contact and obtain written support from the institution that they hope to visit prior to submitting their application.
Please send your completed application form and supporting documents to:
Mr Dan Nicholls
The Academy of Medical Sciences
41 Portland Place
London, W1B 1QH
Alternatively, please email your application form and supporting documents to email@example.com. All emailed letters must be sent as scanned copies of the original, signed document.
An awards committee comprised of key representatives from the Academy of Medical Sciences will oversee the process of the award. The Academy of Medical Sciences manages and administers the scheme and all enquiries should be directed to them.