Business Development Executive for Kenya’s Biggest E-Commerce Company
Are you young?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you confident and eloquent?
Do you want to join a fun, exciting internet company?
Rupu is Kenya’s biggest deals and group buying is looking for a natural go getter and charmer.
Be a part of our small but dynamic team and experience the thrill of being part of one of Africa’s fastest growing internet companies.
The Task: Identify and Close Business Opportunities
As the leading deal of the day website we are looking for people blessed with the supernatural ability to close deals while standing on their left leg eating a samosa and balancing a tray of cups filled with tea.
The position: Business Development Executive
As a Business Development Executive you will be tasked with identifying business that need to use Rupu for their marketing efforts.
You shall then be responsible for helping them adapt Rupu’s model for their businesses, in a manner that will result in a mutually beneficial engagement for both parties.
You’re visionary with a good understanding of online media. A background in IT /online media would be an added advantage. A strong sense for trends and networking abilities will add to your chances of landing this gig.
• Prospect, consult with, and close local merchants on compelling offers for our subscribers based on each business’s products & services
• Identify new and creative businesses & activities to be featured, expanding the range of offers for our subscribers
• Present Rupu as a unique alternative for businesses to utilize as a way of acquiring new customers
• Bachelor’s degree in business or in a field related to the company’s specialty
• Experience within e-commerce solutions
• Flexible hours set to meet the needs of the position and a willingness to travel
• Experience in cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of consistent and current successes
• Sense of humour
Is it you we are looking for?
If so send a cover letter of no more than 200 words and a 2 page CV (no pictures) to email@example.com
Only successful candidates shall be contacted. Closing date on the 22nd October, 2011