Dowell Windows, part of the Boral Group of Companies, supplies energy efficient aluminum glass windows and doors to the Australian residential builder market and employs around 800 people. We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join our team at the Queanbeyan production site.
Reporting to the Operations Manager – Southern Region, the primary objective of this role is to ensure that the product is being produced to schedule at the highest practical efficiency and to the quality our customers expect.
Main responsibilities include but are, not limited to:
• Supervising production and office staff
• Ensuring orders are completed in full and on time, including coordinating supply to and from other sites
• Managing daily production meetings
• Addressing/identifying OHS hazards and safety performance
• Conducting regular OHS meetings
• Maintaining a safe, clean and hazard free environment
• Developing, implementing and reinforcing processes required to support Lean Manufacturing
• Supporting and improving workforce productivity and engagement
• Provide visible leadership, support and coaching to staff
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Extensive experience leading a production/manufacturing environment, ideally in make-to-order businesses
• Management of production/warehouse staff
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to follow process and improve where necessary
• Initiative and the leadership to resolve issues as they arise.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and company vehicle in a large well-known company where there are opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in this position then please forward your resume to us at : http://boral.bigredsky.com. For further information please call Serena Gould, Senior National Recruitment Advisor on 02 9033 4420