Pacific International Lines, one of the largest shipowners in Asia, with a local workforce of over 500 and another 90 deployed in our overseas offices, is engaged in diversified businesses like containerised shipping, ship leasing, supply chain management and container terminal operations. A global firm with a 40 year track record, PIL treats human resource as its prime asset and the key factor to organisational success. We are currently seeking talented, dynamic and focused individuals to join us as:
As part of the team, you will be involved in managing and processing the insurance claims for cargo, crew, hull and other related P&I claims. You will also be required to provide timely management reports on claims trend, performance and assist in the annual insurance renewal and negotiations process.
• Degree / Diploma Business Administration or equivalent with at least 2/3 years relevant experience in insurance and claims
• Applicants with relevant experience in the shipping industry will have an advantage
• Possesses a sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
• Analytical, meticulous with good organisation and follow-up skills
• Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Proficient in PC applications
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume, indicating current and expected salaries and contact number(s).
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Visit us at www.pilship.com
Application deadline on 16-7-11.