• Major Oil and Gas company
• Permanent Role
Risk Management Recruiters Asia-Pacific is a specialist candidate management agency for Risk Management professionals seeking challenging jobs across Australia and the greater Asia Pacific region.
We have the following position to fill with a major client in Australia and would like to hear from interested individuals with relevant experience and qualifications looking for their next challenge.
Asset Integrity Engineer
– Darwin based
– Major Oil and Gas Company
• The successful applicant shall be required to deliver all asset integrity aspects for our oil and gas client in Australia and off shore
• You will ensure safety protocols are adhered to throughout the execution of projects, and the implementation of strategic initiatives to continuously improve performance, productivity and plant availability.
• You will also be expected to possess sound commercial skills and strong customer orientation ability.
• You will be capable of working in a multidisciplinary team of operations and maintenance professionals and you will assist in delivering project operability assurance and shaping the future business maintenance reliability strategies and processes.
• The role demands a high degree of personal interaction with stakeholders at all levels and as such requires an engaging and proactive personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The successful candidate will hold a tertiary or trade qualification in a relevant engineering discipline and possess prior experience within a management role in addition to proven experience executing asset management projects within a complex plant environment.
Some interstate and international travel will be necessary to execute the requirements of this role.
Candidate must be interested in relocating to Darwin or be Darwin based to be considered for this role.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your skills and develop your career with a dynamic global company.
To enquire further, please contact Marc Hughes on (+61) 0414163141 for a confidential discussion or forward on your resume as a plain word document to firstname.lastname@example.org