Accountant / Analyst
The Accountant/Analyst reports to the Chief Financial Officer. The Incumbent will have overall accountability and responsibility for the operations and effectiveness of accounting function for ACCERTA as well as support the CFO with various Finance activities.
The incumbent will be fully accountable for the accounting functions of Accerta.
* Accounts Receivable & Collections
* Accounts Payable
* Journal Entries
* Month End Close & Variance Analysis
* Ability and desire to contribute to the accounting decisions of the company
* Process improvement of current accounting functions.
They will also be required to assist with finance functions.
* Assist with Forecasts and Budgets
* Monthly Reporting & Reconciliations related to performance indicators and products etc.
* Month end close & reporting
* Ad hoc requests.
* Assist with financial modelling.
* Fraud & Abuse analysis
* Minimum of 3+ years experience with full cycle accounting.
* CGA or CMA or close to obtaining their designation.
* Great Plains experience preferred.
* Advanced proficiency in Excel.
* Self-starter who is able to learn quickly and complete tasks independently.
* Analytical and inquisitive.
* Strong attention to details.
* Good organizational and communication skills.
* Has a sense of ownership over all work.
Please forward your resume in confidence by April 15, 2011 to:
AccertaClaim Servicorp Inc.
Toronto “P”, P.O. Box 310
Toronto ON M5S 2S8