TERMS: 2 years contract, renewable
AGE: 20 years arid above
REPORTS TO: Procurement Officer
• Assists the Procurement Officer in handling the day to day duties of the unit.
• Receives and registers Bids
• Advertises and distributes Tenders / Bid documents.
• Ensures the proper keeping of procurement records and information on supplies.
• Any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• A Diploma in Procurement and Logistics or Procurement and Supply Chain Management, or related field from a recognized University / Institution.
• Computer literacy and experience in procurement work will be an advantage.
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts existing at the Northern Uganda Youth Development Centre (NUYDC) under the UK-Post Conflict Development Programme funded by the Department of International Development (DFID).
Applications should bear the title of the post one is applying for. Applicants should attach all the necessary supporting documents and recent passport size photographs. Only Qualifications from recognized institutions will be considered. For all posts marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
Applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials and at least two competent referees, one of whom MUST be from your current or previous employer should be addressed to;
The Permanent Secretary,
Office of the Prime Minister, Postal Building,
6th Floor Yusuf Lule Road
P.O. Box 341, Kampala
To reach him not later than Monday 28th March, 2011 at 5:00 pm
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Any form of canvassing shall automatically lead to disqualification of a candidate.