Oil & Gas Jobs – Our Company is a major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to recent expansions seek to engage personnel for immediate employment.
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Job Description / Responsibilities
The Sales Engineer with experience in Oil & Gas Operations shall be:
• Generating profitable orders for company
• Influencing client specifications to the company range
• Monitoring client base, and where necessary co-ordinate with existing external sales team
• Adding new clients to the company portfolio
• Influencing product innovation through company and market input.
• Indentifying and targeting new product markets
• Visiting clients more often i.e 80% of the time
• Indentifying and proactively pursue company’s key projects
Qualifications and Experience required:-
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent. Master’s Degree an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Oral).
• Proven sales track record on Successful Account Management / Business Development
• Excellent negotiating and closing sales abilities
• Existing contacts and experience in Oil & Gas Industry
• A minimum of five (5) years in the Oil & Gas Production Sector
• Valid International Passport and Driving License
• Computer Literacy, an added advantage
Note: The Successful Candidate must have a sound knowledge of:
• Well Head Equipment
• Christmas Tree
• Blowout Preventers
• Pressure Control Equipment
• Maintenance of existing product to the clients
• After sales service
Benefits / Remuneration
28th December, 2010
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply with their detailed resume to reach the Advertiser on / before 28th December, 2010, to: email@example.com