Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is a subset of Transsion Holdings which was initially known as TECNO Telecoms Limited and was established in July 2006. The high-tech company specializes in Research and Development (R&D), production, sales and services of mobile communication products. Progressively, Carlcare Development has emerged as one of the key parts of the mobile phones industry and mobile phone manufacturers around the globe. Presently, it has the full ownership and control of the popular brands i.e. TECNO, Itel and Infinix and an after-sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Support Officer
- We are looking for a skilled Support Officer with previous Sales and Marketing experience.
- The person will be responsible for monitoring our ongoing or executed branding installations and projects in various outlets and stores across Nigeria.
- Providing necessary support to our on-going projects within and outside region
- Give professional advice to marketing teams in our regions
- Supervising on-going projects in our various mobile outlets.
- Responsible for monitoring project schedules and budgets, preparing progress reports, and liaising with key stakeholders
- Excellent planning and implementation ability to influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of projects
- Contributes to the team effort with timely communication of records of quality reports, and relevant follow-up information.
- Ensuring regular survey on the activities going on in our regions.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is desired.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a sales role, preferably within the mobile industry
- Must have strong background in sales and/or marketing.
- Willingness to travel.
- As this is an on-site inspection job, the ideal candidate must possess the ability to stand/walk for hours on end, as well as perform physical duties
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) skills to and experience required
- Must have strong mobile brand experience, particularly in a sales role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify, communicate resolve issues, manage risk, and develop update and issue resolution summaries to the development team
- Excellent organization, time management, prioritization skills and leadership abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach is a must
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.